Make a homemade vegan Pineapple Spinach Smoothie King . Discover its calories, carbs, sugar, and if Smoothie King uses real spinach and pineapples. Try it now!
On this page:
This homemade Vegan Pineapple Spinach smoothie king recipe is a healthy and delicious dairy-free drink that’s packed with antioxidants, vitamins, protein, and fiber. Made with bananas, pineapples, apple Juice , almonds, vanilla vegan protein powder, vanilla Extract, spinach and carrots , it’s perfect for a superfood breakfast or winter drink to boost your immune system..
What is A Vegan Pineapple Spinach Smoothie King ?
The Vegan Pineapple Spinach from Smoothie King is made with Bananas, Pineapples, Apple Pineapple Juice Blend, Almonds, Sunwarrior Organic Plant-Based Protein, Stevia Plant-Based Sweetener, Spinach and Carrots .
You’ll love this smoothie that has everything you need to stay healthy and happy. It’s packed with natural ingredients that offer antioxidant, fiber, protein and vitamins to support your immune system and your well-being. And don’t worry about calories, fat or sugar, because this smoothie has none of those. It’s pure goodness in a glass.
The nutrition facts of the Vegan Pineapple Spinach from Smoothie King for a 20 ounce serving are ( about 2 us cup ) :
- 320 calories
- 6g fat
- 65g carbs
- 11g protein
- 0.5g saturated fat
- 0mg cholesterol
- 8g fiber
- 41g sugar
- 0g added sugar
- 200mg sodium.
How Many Calories , Carbs and Sugar are in The Vegan Pineapple Spinach From Smoothie King ?
The Vegan Pineapple Spinach smoothie from Smoothie King contains (source smoothieking.com ):
- 41g of sugar and 65g of carbs and 320 calories in a 20 ounce serving ( 591ml ) about 2 us cup .
- 63g of sugar and 99g of carbs and 490 calories in a 32 ounce serving ( 946ml) .
- 81g of sugar and 130g of carbs sugar and 640 calories in a 40 ounce serving ( 1182ml ) .
Now do you want to make a Vegan Pineapple Spinach Smoothie King ? Check out our homemade variation with less sugar on this popular beverage :
How To Make A Homemade Vegan Pineapple Spinach Smoothie King
Ingredients And Why :
Banana : Bananas are awesome for your gut because they have prebiotic fiber that feeds the good bacteria you need. They also have a lot of potassium, some other minerals, and B vitamins that are good for you.. Additionally, bananas have a natural sweetness that adds a delicious flavor to smoothies.
Pineapple : Pineapple, just like mango, has lots of antioxidants and helpful enzymes that make your proteins work better and keep you safe from harmful molecules.
Apple Juice : You don’t need any extra sugar when you use apple juice. It will give your smoothie a delicious and sweet flavor.
Spinach : This is our secret ingredient to make your smoothie healthy. You won’t notice it, but that spinach gives you some green goodness (cleansing chlorophyll) , some minerals, and a lot of antioxidants.
Carrot : Carrots are good for you because they have fiber and vitamin A from beta-carotene. They also have vitamin K and some other vitamins you need.
Almonds : Almonds are a yummy addition to your smoothie because they have protein and fiber that fill you up and curb your hunger. They also have some good fats that your body needs for doing well and being smart.
Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder : Adding vanilla vegan protein powder to your smoothie is a great way to increase your protein intake if you are following a dairy-free and vegan diet.
Vanilla Extract : Your smoothie will smell and taste amazing with vanilla . It will make the other ingredients even better.
Recipe : (2 Servings )
- 1 Banana (Frozen)
- 1 cup Pineapple chunks (Frozen )
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1/2 cup Carrot (Peeled & Diced)
- 1 cup Apple Juice (or 2 to 3 apple )
- 2 tbsp Almonds
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder (optional)
- 1 cup Ice
Blend all ingredients until smooth and enjoy! If the smoothie is too thick, add a little more liquid milk or water. Blend again until everything is well combined. Have a wonderful day and stay healthy!
Nutritional values ( per serving) :
- Serving : 250ml
- Calories : 273 ;
- Protein : 12.2g ;
- Carbohydrates : 47.9g ;
- Dietary Fiber : 5.7g ;
- Total Sugars : 32.9g ;
- Total Fat : 7.5g ;
- Saturated Fat : 0.5g ;
- cholesterol : 0mg ;
- Sodium : 85mg ;
- Vitamin D : 0mcg ;
- Calcium : 112mg ;
- Iron :4mg ;
- Potassium : 640mg ;
Image by azerbaijan_stockers on Freepik
If you want more smoothie king recipes , check out our recipe Homemade Blueberry Heaven Smoothie King
Does Smoothie King Use Real Spinach ?
Yes, Smoothie King uses real spinach in its new veggie smoothies. The company sources organic spinach for its Vegan Pineapple Spinach Smoothie and its Veggie Lemon Ginger Spinach Smoothie. These smoothies are designed to help guests enjoy the benefits of a plant-based diet and get more fiber, potassium, vitamin A and vitamin C.
“Smoothie King revealed on Twitter that they go through more than 600,000 lbs. of organic spinach in a year.”
Guests can also add spinach to any other smoothie they want. Smoothie King is committed to using quality ingredients and making nutritious blends for its customers.
Does Smoothie King Have Pineapples ?
Yes, Smoothie King has pineapples in some of its smoothies. If you love pineapple, you can find some smoothies with it at Smoothie King. But not all of them have it, so you might want to call your nearest store or look at their website to see which ones do.
Some of the Smoothie King smoothies that are made with pineapple are:
- Pineapple Surf : This smoothie contains Strawberries, Pineapples, Kiwi Apple Juice Blend, Turbinado, Dairy Whey Blend.
- Lean1™ Pineapple Mango: This smoothie contains Pineapples, Mangoes, Apple Pineapple Juice Blend and Lean1™ Vanilla Protein.
- Vegan Pineapple Spinach: This smoothie contains Bananas, Pineapples, Apple Pineapple Juice Blend, Almonds, Sunwarrior® Organic Plant-Based Protein, Stevia Plant-Based Sweetener, Spinach – Organic and Carrots – Organic.
- Original High Protein Pineapple: This smoothie contains Pineapples, Almonds, Dairy Whey Blend and Whey Protein.
- Pure Recharge Pineapple: This smoothie contains Bananas, Pineapples, Pure Recharge® Enhancer, Apple Pineapple Juice Blend and Nutrient Blend.
- Power Meal Spinach Pineapple: This smoothie contains Pineapples, White Grape Lemon Juice Blend, Almonds, Spinach – Organic, Gladiator® Protein Vanilla, Protein Blend and Multivitamin Enhancer.
- Metabolism Boost® Strawberry Pineapple: This smoothie contains Pineapples, Strawberries, Kiwi Apple Juice Blend, Gladiator® Protein Vanilla, Protein Blend, Metabolism Boost Enhancer and Fiber Blend Enhancer.
You can also add pineapple to any other smoothie you want at Smoothie King.
Homemade Vegan Pineapple Spinach Smoothie King
- 1 Banana Frozen
- 1 cup Pineapple chunks Frozen
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1/2 cup Carrot Peeled & Diced
- 1 cup Apple Juice or 2 to 3 apple
- 2 tbsp Almonds
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder optional
- 1 cup Ice
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and enjoy! If the smoothie is too thick, add a little more liquid milk or water. Blend again until everything is well combined. Have a wonderful day and stay healthy!
Credits section :
Featured image credit : Image by fabrikasimf on Freepik
Disclaimer : This content including advice provides generic information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. smoothiesjuice.com does not claim responsibility for this information.