Smoothies with a lot of sugar aren’t good for a keto diet, but with the appropriate components, you can have a keto smoothie for breakfast.And The answer is yes you can drink fruit smoothies on keto but only smoothies with low-carb fruits . Today we will show you our low carb keto avocado smoothie recipe with coconut milk .
On this page:
Total time: 5 mins
Dietary preferences: Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy-free, Gluten-free
- 2 peeled avocados
- The juice of half a lime
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 5 mint leaves
- 0,3l (~10oz) of coconut milk
Blend all ingredients until smooth and enjoy! Have a wonderful day and stay healthy!
Usually fruit smoothies won’t work because they contain high-sugar fruits like bananas, added sugar, honey, or milk variations that raise the carb count .But smoothies heavy in fat, fiber, and low-carb fruits and vegetables might be useful for keto dieters. And don’t worry Keto smoothie recipes are simple to create as long as you utilize keto friendly fruits and sweeteners.
Are strawberries OK on keto ?
Strawberries are indeed a 100% keto-friendly fruit option , tasty, sweet, and satisfying fruit that you may enjoy on the keto diet in moderation . According to USDA data, a cup of sliced strawberries has more than 3 g of fiber and roughly 9 g of net carbohydrates.Strawberries are a low-calorie addition to yogurt, cereal, or smoothies, with only 53 calories per cup.
Are blueberries good for ketosis ?
Raw blueberries may easily be included in your keto diet, especially if you calculate total carbohydrates rather than net carbs. But Dried blueberries, as well as other blueberry-based foods, are too heavy in carbohydrates to be keto-friendly.
Can I eat an apple on keto ?
Apples are not keto friendly.One medium apple has more than 20 g of net carbohydrates, which is enough to deplete a person’s daily carb allowance.
Can you have banana on keto ?
Bananas are virtually off the menu when you’re eating keto, despite the fact that they’re filled with nutrients and surprisingly healthy for your hair and skin. Why ? Each banana has a staggering 31 grams of carbohydrates.You’re almost done with your daily allotment if you eat one.
What fruits can I drink on keto ?
- Avocados : 8.5 grams of carbs and nearly 7 grams of fiber in a 3.5-ounce (100-gram) serving .
- Watermelon : 11.5 grams of carbs and 0.5 grams of fiber in a 1-cup (152-gram) serving .
- Strawberries : 1-cup (152-gram) serving of strawberries provides just 11.7 grams of carbs and 3 grams of fiber .
- Lemons : 5.5 grams of carbs and 1.5 grams of dietary fiber in each fruit .
- Tomatoes : One cup (180 grams) of raw tomatoes contains about 7 grams of carbs and 2 grams of fiber .
- Raspberries : 1 cup (123 grams) of raspberries provides only 7 grams of net carbs, as this serving size has around 15 grams of carbs and 8 grams of fiber
- Peaches : 14.7 grams of carbs and 2.5 grams of fiber per cup (154 grams) .
- Cantaloupe : 12.7 grams of carbs and 1.5 grams of fiber per cup (156 grams) .
- Star fruit : a 1-cup (108-gram) serving of star fruit contains just 7.3 grams of carbs and 3 grams of fiber
Source : healthline.com
Any variety of yoghurt may be eaten on the keto diet as long as the total carbohydrate consumption is kept low enough throughout the day to maintain the body in ketosis . Especially Greek yogurt is an excellent choice on the keto diet. My favorite choice for the keto diet is full fat Greek yogurt, which includes 5g of carbohydrates, 9g of fat, and 15g of protein in a 3/4 cup dose.