Mango is a tropical fruit native to India and Southeast Asia, where it has been cultivated for over 4,000 years.There are hundreds of different mango varieties, each with its own distinct flavor, shape, size, and color.
Why Is Mango Smoothie Good For You ? The quick answer is : This fruit is not only tasty, but it also has a healthy nutritional profile. Mango and its nutrients have been linked to a variety of health advantages, including eye and digestive health, according to research. and we will explain you this later .
We will show you below three mango smoothie recipes that you can use in your eating window .
On this page:
- How Do You Make A Mango Smoothie ? (Recipes )
- Why Is Mango Smoothie Good For You ? (What Are The Benefits)
- What Fruit Goes Well With Mango ?
- Does Mango Help In Weight Loss ?
- Info About Mango : Nutrition , Selection and Storage
Total time: 5 mins
Dietary preferences: Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy-free, Gluten-free
Mango Smoothie Recipe 1 : Me Gusta
- Half a mango
- 1 orange
- 3 leaves of fresh mint
- 0,2l of water
Mango Smoothie Recipe 2 : Fresh Mango
- 1 mango
- the juice of half a lemon or lime
- half a cucumber
- 0,3l of water
Mango Smoothie Recipe 3 : Detox Queen:
- 2 handful of pineapple
- half a mango
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- 2 handful of romana salad
- the juice of half a lime
- 0,3l of water
Blend all ingredients until smooth and enjoy! Have a wonderful day and stay healthy!
Mango is high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, and has been linked to a variety of health advantages, including anticancer properties, increased immunity, and digestive and ocular health.Best of all, it’s delicious and simple to incorporate into your diet as part of smoothies.
Now The real question is : what are the benefits of drinking Mango Smoothie ?
Health Benefits Of Mango Smoothie :
- Rich in vitamins and minerals : Mango is low in calories but abundant in nutrients, especially vitamin C, which helps with immunity, iron absorption, cell development, and repair. One of the most surprising nutritional facts about fresh mango is that it contains over 67 percent of the daily value (DV) for vitamin C in only 1 cup (165 grams).
- Beneficial for anemic patients : One of the most important advantages of mango smoothie is that they boost the number of red blood cells in the body.Mango juice also has a high level of iron.One glass of mango juice each day is sufficient to give the body with the required quantity of iron.In terms of iron content, mango juice is also healthy for expectant women.
- Can support eye health : Mango is high in vitamin A, which is good for your eyes and skin.A proper dose of vitamin A protects the eyes from dryness and night blindness while also promoting clear vision.
- Supports heart health : Mango smoothie has a lot of pectin, which is a type of dietary fiber that helps decrease cholesterol levels in the blood.Pectin has also been shown to help prevent prostate cancer.
- Preventing diabetes : Mango juice can help regulate blood sugar levels by balancing insulin levels.It also aids in the treatment of high blood pressure and the reduction of harmful cholesterol.
- Low in calories : Mango has fewer than 100 calories per 1-cup (165-gram) serving.Its low calorie density makes it an excellent choice for calorie restriction while yet feeling full and pleased.
Mangoes are a versatile fruit that pair well with anything. Coconut, peach, pineapple, papayas, blueberries , raspberries , strawberries , oranges , kiwi , pomegranate, tomato and banana are some of the fruit that go well with mango.You may also use mango in combination with lemon, lime, onion, and avocado if you want to spice things up.
The short answer is : yes . Mangoes may be included in weight reduction programs, according to experts, as long as they are consumed fresh (raw form ) and not in the shape of shakes or smoothies, as this deprives you of fiber.Limit yourself just one mango every day.Make sure it’s not served with your food.Consume one mango every day to reap the benefits of the essential elements it contains while avoiding overeating.
Mango Nutrition Facts :
Mango is a popular fruit among many people, not only because it is tasty but also because it is high in nutrients.
One cup (165 grams) of fresh mango provides :
- Calories: 99
- Protein: 1.4 grams
- Carbs: 24.7 grams
- Fat: 0.6 grams
- Fiber: 2.6 grams
- Sugar: 22.5 grams
- Vitamin C: 67% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Copper: 20% of the DV
- Folate: 18% of the DV
- Vitamin B6: 12% of the DV
- Vitamin A: 10% of the DV
- Vitamin E: 10% of the DV
- Vitamin K: 6% of the DV
- Niacin: 7% of the DV
- Potassium: 6% of the DV
- Riboflavin: 5% of the DV
- Magnesium: 4% of the DV
- Thiamine: 4% of the DV
The following nutrition information is provided by the USDA.
Mango Selection :
To begin, weigh the mangoes and select the one that is the heaviest for its size.Then take a look at the form.You want a plump mango rather than a flat, stringy one.When held close to your nose, you should detect a fruity perfume.
Don’t evaluate a mango by its color; instead, go by how it feels.The redness you’ll observe on certain kinds isn’t necessarily a sign of maturity.The flesh of a ripe mango is soft but not mushy.
Mango Storage :
The majority of mangoes you’ll find in stores are hard and immature.If you don’t wait until they’re totally ripe before eating them, you’ll get a bland taste.
Keep unripe mangoes at room temperature for a few days to soften and sweeten.If you want to speed up the process, put your mango in a paper bag while it’s still warm.
Place your ripe mango in the refrigerator.Mangoes can be stored whole for up to 5 days.Peeled and diced mangoes can be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a few days or frozen for up to 6 months.